The 2020 Empower Me Pink Tour (EMP) hosted by Paparazzi was here but now is gone. They held the last EMP Tour on Saturday, February 8, 2020, at the Gaylord in National Harbor, MD, with a morning and an evening session. Other tour stops along the way were Long Beach, CA; Dallas / Fort Worth, TX; Atlanta, GA; Columbus, OH and St. Louis, MO. It gave the consultants who attended the EMP Tour a sneak preview of the Paparazzi Spring Collection for 2020. Our customers can purchase marvelous jewelry pieces in the days and months ahead.
This Spring will reveal what is to come with the new color palate and up-to-date trends.
- Textures that you want to touch. To make textures work for you, consider wearing texture with texture.
- This spring you will see hearty earth tones you had to wait until Fall to get.
- See how a natural stone on a minimalist necklace gives you the simplicity you want with a dash of sparkle.
- Prints are in.
- Want to achieve a Shimmery effect, iridescent pieces are the way to go.
- Don’t forget tie dye along with macramé and crochet items to enhance your wardrobe.
- Remember you can amp up your color with neon.
As spring approaches, you will need to check periodically to see the jewelry accessories that are being newly released. Please visit https://paparazziaccessories.com/250498/ then select shop and click on newly releases to see what is available. Paparazzi adds new items daily during the business week. While we are expecting the Paparazzi Spring Collection, remember you don’t have to spend a fortune to look great since most of our jewelry is $5.