The questions you ask yourself when selecting jewelry
You never thought twice about how to choose jewelry to go with an outfit, until a friend who is a guy asks you this question. You thought selecting jewelry came intuitively. That’s when you realize these questions are swirling around in your mind when deciding how to accessorize an outfit.
The questions that come to mind:
• What do you wear?
• What event will you attend or what is the occasion?
• Is this a formal or informal affair?
• Is a dress code required?
• Is a specific color necessary?
• What will be the weather?
After choosing an outfit to wear, you have to consider more questions:
• What kind of jewelry will you wear: a necklace, earrings, bracelet and/or ring(s)?
• When choosing a necklace, consider the neckline or collar style. Do you decide on a short scoop necklace instead of a long lanyard style necklace? How about a choker? When selecting earrings, bracelets or rings, should they be matching or something to complement the necklace?
• What jewelry color should you choose? Should you go with silver, gold, black or another color? Do you use matching or a contrasting color to stand out or make it pop as some would say? The decisions you have to make. Even with shopping online, you still go through this process.
Since your time is at a premium, shop online instead of going to a store. Visit Iris Fashion Jewelry (referred by code sm2525). Click on the menu to begin your shopping session to browse by categories.